Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 1 large bag(s) oreo cookies (not double stuff)
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 12 ounce(s) cool whip thawed
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter or margarine
- 1 large instant chocolate pudding
- mash cookies, save 1/2 cup
- Put all other cookies into 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Melt butter and pour over cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Take 1/2 of the cool whip, cup of sugar and the cream cheese. Mix together. Pour over first layer. Refrigerate one hour.
- Mix pudding as directed and pour over second layer. Put the rest of the cool whip on top. Spring 1/2 cup cookies on top of pudding. Refrigerate over night.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jsimpson78 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oreo Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes