Oreo Cookie Trifle
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) Vanilla pudding
- 12 ounce(s) Cool Whip
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 package(s) Oreo Cookies
- Prepare pudding with 3 cups of milk and let set.
- Mix cream cheese, butter and sugar , and vanilla, set aside.
- Once pudding is set fold in cool whip, add cream cheese mixture.
- Layer in trifle dish with crushed Oreo cookies,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lollybee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oreo Cookie Trifle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts