Oreo Cookie Balls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (8oz) package(s) Cream Cheese Softened
- 36 piece(s) Oreo Cookies (about 3 cups) crushed
- 16 ounce(s) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookies until blended.
- Shape into 48 balls. Freeze 10 minutes. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in a single layer on shallow wax paper lined pan. Refrigerated one hour until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Emmy15057 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oreo Cookie Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy