- 6 ounces (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Cool Mint Creme Cookies, finely crushed (about 4 cups)
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 3 tablespoons green and/or white decorating icings
- 40 small hot cinnamon candies
How to Make It
Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until blended. Dip 1 lollipop stick in melted chocolate, then insert chocolate-dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
Dip balls in remaining chocolate; return to baking sheet. Decorate with decorating icing and candies as shown in photo. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate coating is firm. Keep refrigerated.