Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1- 18 ounce(s) Package of original oreo cookies
- 1- 8 ounce(s) block of cream cheese
- 24 ounce(s) white chocolate almond bark
- 1. Add oreos to food processor and blend until fine.
- 2. Add cream cheese to oreo crumbs and blend until dough-like.
- 3. Chill mixture for 15 minutes then roll into bite-size balls. Chill balls for 15 minutes.
- 4. Melt almond bark in microwave according to package directions. Dip chilled oreo balls in melted chocolate using fork so chocolate can "drip off". Set covered cookie balls onto waxed paper and let set aprox. 30 minutes. If using sprinkles or decorative sugars do so before chocolate sets. I usually do a dozen at a time sprinkling after each dozen. Makes approximately 34 oreo balls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rivermedic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oreo Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy