Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 package(s) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 bag(s) Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 1 package(s) White Almond Bark
- Using a blender or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Chill for an hour.
- Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark.
- Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark.
- Allow to harden on wax paper.
- Takes about 15 min.
- While waiting, melt about 1/4 package of chocolate almond bark.
- When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.
- I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Indychick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note