Baked Chicken in savory herb sauce (thin), serve over rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine melted
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 6 piece(s) chicken breasts slinned and boned
- Combine all ingredients except chicke. Place chicken in an ungreased baking dish. Pour half of th sauce mixture over the chicken.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake 15 additional minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarianBeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note