Ore Ida Potato Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- shredded potatoes
- 4 Cups Ore-Ida® Southern Style Hash Browns
- 1/2 Cup Ore-Ida® Chopped Onions
- 1 Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Package Cream Cheese, into small cubes
- 2 TableSpoons Green Onion, sliced
- 1/3 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat 8x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook Onions for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in soup and cream cheese, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in 1 Tbsp. of green onion.
- Arrange half of frozen Potatoes in bottom of baking dish and spoon half of sauce mixture on top. Repeat layers and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake covered for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven, remove foil and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining 1 Tbsp. of sliced green onion.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ore Ida Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables