- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup Orchard's Finest Preserves of your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8x8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
COMBINE flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Mix in butter using a fork or pastry blender, until crumbly. Reserve 1/2 cup crumbs for topping. Press remaining crumbs evenly in prepared baking pan to form crust.
SPREAD preserves over top of crust. Combine reserved crumbs with pecans. Sprinkle over top of preserves.
BAKE 28 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut into bars