Cherry Almond Dutch Baby
Yield: 4-6 Servings
More From Smucker's Orchard's Finest
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BESTÂ® All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
- Powdered sugar for garnish (optional)
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Melt butter in 9-inch pie plate in the oven. Remove from oven. Brush butter over entire inside of plate.
- COMBINE milk, flour, eggs, sugar and almond extract in blender container. Process using several pulses to make a smooth batter. Pour batter into hot pie plate. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15 minutes.
- REDUCE heat to 350°F. Bake 5 to 8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Spread with cherry preserves. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts