Oranges and Raspberries with Lavender Honey and Yogurt
Prepare the lavender honey and fruit mixture ahead, and serve it over vanilla frozen yogurt with an extra drizzle of lavender honey. Look for dried lavender blossoms in specialty markets or health-food stores. You can also purchase lavender honey in some specialty markets and skip infusing the honey.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 287
- Calories from fat: 5%
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Carbohydrate: 67.5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 62mg
- Calcium: 200mg
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender blossoms
- 4 cups orange sections (about 6 large oranges)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Fresh lavender blossoms (optional)
- Combine honey and dried lavender blossoms in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat 20 minutes. Remove from heat; cool. Pour mixture through a sieve over a small bowl; discard solids.
- Combine orange sections, raspberries, rind, and 1/2 cup lavender honey in a large bowl; toss to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Spoon fruit mixture over frozen yogurt. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup lavender honey. Garnish with fresh lavender, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oranges and Raspberries with Lavender Honey and Yogurt Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts