- 1 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender blossoms
- 4 cups orange sections (about 6 large oranges)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Fresh lavender blossoms (optional)
- calories 287
- caloriesfromfat 5 %
- fat 1.6 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- monofat 0.4 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 5.7 g
- carbohydrate 67.5 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 62 mg
- calcium 200 mg
How to Make It
Combine honey and dried lavender blossoms in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat 20 minutes. Remove from heat; cool. Pour mixture through a sieve over a small bowl; discard solids.
Combine orange sections, raspberries, rind, and 1/2 cup lavender honey in a large bowl; toss to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Spoon fruit mixture over frozen yogurt. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup lavender honey. Garnish with fresh lavender, if desired.