Orange-Wild Rice Chicken Salad
Heads up! This isn't your ordinary chicken salad...it's better! This salad boasts wild rice, sugar snap peas, and mandarin oranges.
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. long grain and wild rice, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 (15-oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup honey-Dijon salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Chill until serving time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes