Orange-Walnut Slaw is a tasty fall side thanks to the addition of chopped Bartlett pear. We serve this easy side with barbecue pork.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped roasted walnuts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16-oz.) package coleslaw mix
- 1 firm Bartlett pear, chopped
- Whisk together orange zest, orange juice, vinegar, minced shallot, honey, and Dijon mustard in a medium bowl. Stir in walnuts. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Toss walnut dressing with coleslaw mix and chopped pear.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note