Orange Vinaigrette replaces mayonnaise in our update of the classic carrot-and-raisin salad.
This recipe goes with Carrot-Cauliflower Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon loosely packed orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried dates
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Process orange zest, orange juice, dates, shallot, vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, and kosher salt in blender or food processor 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth. With processor running, pour canola oil through food chute in a steady stream, processing until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note