This recipe goes with Green Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Whisk together orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Gradually whisk in olive oil until well blended.
- Try This Twist! Grapefruit Vinaigrette: Omit orange zest and lemon juice. Substitute grapefruit juice for orange juice. Proceed as directed, whisking in 1 Tbsp. honey with juice. Serve over green salad, grilled fish, baked chicken, or steamed green beans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This