More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Whisk together orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Gradually whisk in olive oil until well blended.
- Try This Twist! Grapefruit Vinaigrette: Omit orange zest and lemon juice. Substitute grapefruit juice for orange juice. Proceed as directed, whisking in 1 Tbsp. honey with juice. Serve over green salad, grilled fish, baked chicken, or steamed green beans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note