Orange Tea Cooler
More From Southern Living
Steep: 5 Minutes
- 2 family-size tea bags or 5 regular-size tea bags
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 (2 1/2-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 quart boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/3 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- Combine first 4 ingredients; stir in 1 quart boiling water. Cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, discarding tea bags and spices. Stir in orange juice, 2 cups water, and cranberry juice. Chill. Serve over ice, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages