This recipe rocks... If you want a total orange flavor make this.... I did not use the liquor... And it was awesome
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (optional)
- Fat-free yogurt, orange segments, and Mixed Fruit Granola
- Combine first 6 ingredients and, if desired, orange liqueur in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- Top fat-free yogurt with orange segments and Mixed Fruit Granola; drizzle with syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts