Orange Spiced Tea
Warm up in the evening with a mug of Orange Spiced Tea. Cinnamon, cloves, and orange scent the air, while orange liqueur spikes this cold weather soother.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 2 (3 1/2-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 6 cups boiling water
- 6 regular-size wild sweet orange tea bags (such as Tazo)
- 1 (10-inch) orange rind strip
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur
- Garnish: orange slices
- Heat cinnamon sticks and whole cloves in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in boiling water. Add tea bags and orange rind strip; cover and steep 5 minutes. Discard solids. Stir in sugar until dissolved; if desired, add orange liqueur. Pour into 6 mugs. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note