Orange-Spice Green Beans with Tomatoes and Beets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- fresh green beans washed
- 1 small tomato washed
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced beets I use canned
- 1/2 orange for juice
- chopped or powdered onion
- grated or ground ginger
- ground cinnamon
- Steam beans or boil in a medium saucepan until mostly soft.
- Chop tomato and place in bowl.
- Cut beet slices in four and add to tomatoes.
- Squeeze orange overtop.
- Season until it smells good.
- Add beans when cooked, and mix well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note