Orange-Spice Green Beans with Tomatoes and Beets
Community Recipe from
- fresh green beans washed
- 1 small tomato washed
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced beets I use canned
- 1/2 orange for juice
- chopped or powdered onion
- grated or ground ginger
- ground cinnamon
- Steam beans or boil in a medium saucepan until mostly soft.
- Chop tomato and place in bowl.
- Cut beet slices in four and add to tomatoes.
- Squeeze orange overtop.
- Season until it smells good.
- Add beans when cooked, and mix well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes