I didn't have fresh orange rind or juice, but frozen juice worked just as well. I also used candied ginger in lieu of fresh and it was ok too. This is a quick, easy marinade and I'll use it again and again! I used it to marinate a pork tenderloin which I served with rice and peas and a bag salad. Simple and Yummy!
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry*
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Use immediately, or cover and chill up to 1 week.
- *1/4 cup orange juice may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments