I thought the orange juice concentrate really overpowered the flavor of everything else. I didn't really care for the flavor and wouldn't make this again.
Orange-Sesame Snow Peas
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 96
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Carbohydrate: 15.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 3.8mg
- Sodium: 139mg
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Calcium: 5mg
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh orange rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups snow peas, trimmed (about 3/4 pound)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- . Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add orange juice mixture and snow peas. Cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note