- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh orange rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups snow peas, trimmed (about 3/4 pound)
- calories 96
- fat 2.4 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- protein 4.1 g
- carbohydrate 15.1 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 3.8 mg
- sodium 139 mg
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fiber 3.4 g
- calcium 5 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add orange juice mixture and snow peas. Cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.