Delicious. Doesn't need any other enhancements. Will definitely make again.....and soon.
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
Brighten up your meal with a side serving of Orange-Sesame Broccoli. Orange sections and crushed red pepper perk up steamed broccoli.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 123
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Sodium: 171mg
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 1/2 cup orange sections
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Add orange rind, orange juice, honey, black pepper, salt, and crushed red pepper to canola oil. Add steamed broccoli florets, orange sections, green onions, and sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This