Orange-Scented Butternut Squash
Adapted from Fresh Magazine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 ounce(s) cubed butternut squash
- 1 orange
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1. Place squash in steamer basket and steam until tender when tested with a small sharp knife/fork, about 13-15 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- 2. While squash steams, grate zest for half of orange. Then juice fruit.
- 3. Add cooked squash to juice and zest. Puree until smooth. Add cinnamon, oil, slat and pepper. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange-Scented Butternut Squash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables