More From Southern Living
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1 (16-oz.) jar sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Garnish: fresh orange slices
- 1. Stir together sauerkraut and next 5 ingredients.
- 2. Whisk together sugar and vegetable oil. Pour over sauerkraut mixture; stir well to combine. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 2 days. Drain just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note