Orange-sauced chicken is a super fast supper idea that is rich with flavor, yet only has around 200 calories per serving. Serve over rice or with mixed vegetables.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 204
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 398mg
- Calcium: 27mg
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless, chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or just until lightly browned on both sides. Add broth mixture; cover, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Sprinkle with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note