- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets (or 1 [1-pound] fillet, skinned and cut crosswise into 4 equal pieces)
- calories 149
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fat 4 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 1.1 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 23.6 g
- carbohydrate 3.4 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 59 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 88 mg
- calcium 34 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Combine chives and the next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cut 4 (13 x 13-inch) pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil; trim each into a heart shape.
Arrange 1 piece of fish on half of each parchment heart. Top fish with 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture, and sprinkle with chive mixture.
Fold over other half of each parchment heart. Starting with the rounded edge, pleat and crimp edges together to make a seal; twist ends tightly to seal. Place on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until the parchment is puffed and lightly browned. Place on individual serving plates; cut open. Serve immediately.