- 1 container(s) Creamy Cool Whip
- 1 medium can(s) Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 2 small can(s) Mandarin Oranges (drained)
- 1 large box(es) Orange jello
- 1 large container(s) Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- Thaw the Cool Whip. Put the cottage cheese in a mixing bowl and add the dry orange jello. Mix well. Stir in the drained mandarin oranges (I break up the orange slices in half or into thirds) and the drained pineapple. Make sure that you get as much liquid out of the pineapple that you can. Mix well. Fold in the thawed Cool Whip until all is mixed into the cottage cheese/jello and fruit mixture. You do not want to see any clumps of Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cllwa51 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note