Orange Roughy with Warm Tomato Salad
More From Oxmoor House
Marinate: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 168
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 26.1g
- Carbohydrate: 6.6g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 189mg
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Calcium: 64mg
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 (6-ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 1 (1-pint) package grape tomatoes, halved (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour 1/2 of vinegar mixture into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Combine tomato, green onions, and parsley in a large bowl. Stir remaining vinegar mixture into tomato mixture. Set aside.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Using a slotted spoon, spoon tomato mixture evenly over fish, reserving vinegar mixture. Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place fillets on individual serving plates; spoon 1 tablespoon reserved vinegar mixture over each fillet.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes