- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 (6-ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 1 (1-pint) package grape tomatoes, halved (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cooking spray
- calories 168
- fat 3.9 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- protein 26.1 g
- carbohydrate 6.6 g
- cholesterol 34 mg
- iron 0.9 mg
- sodium 189 mg
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fiber 1.1 g
- calcium 64 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour 1/2 of vinegar mixture into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
Combine tomato, green onions, and parsley in a large bowl. Stir remaining vinegar mixture into tomato mixture. Set aside.
Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Using a slotted spoon, spoon tomato mixture evenly over fish, reserving vinegar mixture. Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Place fillets on individual serving plates; spoon 1 tablespoon reserved vinegar mixture over each fillet.