1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a 1-cup glass measuring cup; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Beat butter at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer using the paddle attachment until creamy. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar and salt, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, milk, and lemon juice, beating until blended. Stir in yeast mixture.
3. Combine 4 1/2 cups bread flour and nutmeg. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
4. Turn dough out onto a surface floured with about 1/4 cup bread flour; knead for 5 minutes, adding additional bread flour as needed. Place dough in a lightly greased large bowl, turning to grease top of dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until doubled in bulk.
5. Punch dough down; turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Divide 1 dough half into 12 equal pieces; shape each piece, rolling between hands, into a 7- to 8-inch-long rope. Wrap each rope into a coil, firmly pinching end to seal. Place rolls in a lightly greased 10-inch round cake pan. Repeat procedure with remaining dough half. Drizzle half of Honey Topping evenly over each pan of rolls.
6. Let rise, uncovered, in a warm place 1 hour or until doubled in size. Top evenly with pecans, if desired.
7. Bake at 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until rolls are lightly browned. Cool rolls 2 minutes in pans. Spoon half of Fresh Orange Glaze evenly over each pan of warm rolls, and serve immediately.