- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano plus 2 tbsp. leaves
- 3 navel oranges
- 1 head radicchio, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly slivered red onion
- calories 71
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- protein 1 g
- fat 2.6 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- carbohydrate 13 g
- fiber 1.8 g
- sodium 242 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a small saucepan, cook juice over high heat until reduced to 2 tbsp., about 5 minutes; let cool. In a small bowl, whisk together juice, oil, vinegar, salt, and chopped oregano.
Cut off ends and outer white membrane from oranges; slice into rounds. In a bowl, gently toss oranges, radicchio, onion, and oregano leaves with dressing to coat.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.