Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
Offer these individual tarts as a reduced-sugar alternative to pumpkin pie at your next holiday meal.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 tart)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 261
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 12.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 6.9g
- Carbohydrate: 32.6g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 224mg
- Calcium: 147mg
- 1 cup crumbled sugar-free oatmeal cookies (5 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup measures-like-sugar calorie-free sweetener
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Combine cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well. Coat 4 (4-inch) tartlet pans with cooking spray. Sprinkle flour evenly over bottoms of pans. Press crumb mixture into bottoms and three-fourths way up sides of pans. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- 3. Combine pumpkin and next 5 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Pour evenly into prepared crusts.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack. Top each tart with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
- carbo rating: 31
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This