ORANGE PUMPKIN COOKIES
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 can(s) pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) orange peel grated
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) orange peel grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together the sugars and butter. Mix in the egg, pumpkin, and orange juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Drop by spoonful on to a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Cool slightly and spread the glaze on top.
- Make the glaze by mixing together the powdered sugar, orange juice and orange peel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ORANGE PUMPKIN COOKIES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies