Proceed with caution; this granola is delicious and highly addictive! Just the right amount of sweet and salty. I doubled the recipe and 26 minutes was just on the verge of burning. Watch it closely after 15 minutes, 10 minutes if making the amount in recipe.
Orange, Pumpkin Seed, and Smoked Almond Granola
Make a double batch and divide it in two. Serve with yogurt, and you have a supereasy breakfast for Saturday. Leave the other batch at home, and Monday-morning breakfast is good to go.
This recipe goes with Orange, Pumpkin Seed, and Smoked Almond Granola with Greek Yogurt
More From Cooking Light
Total: 31 Minutes
- Calories: 195
- Fat: 13.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 107mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup roasted, unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 ounce lightly salted, smoked almonds, chopped
- 5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a spatula. Spread mixture on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 26 minutes. Cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This