Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin or 8 chicken thighs skin removed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3/4 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 4 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- walnuts for garnish optional
- Stir together broth, teriyaki, garlic, marmalade, green onions and cornstarch.
- Pour over pork (or chicken) in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low 8 hours (or High 5 hours).
- Serve over rice, garnish with more green onions and walnuts (optional)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes