Orange-Poppy Seed Bread
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat all ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Pour batter evenly into 2 greased and floured 8- x 4-inch loafpans.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pans on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note