Orange-Poppy Seed Bread
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat all ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Pour batter evenly into 2 greased and floured 8- x 4-inch loafpans.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pans on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads