Orange Picante Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) Pace picante sauce
- Place the olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Remove chicken to a plate. Turn heat down to medium and add minced garlic. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Add orange juice, brown sugar, and picante sauce. Stir to mix thoroughly. Place chicken back into skillet. Turn heat down to low, cover, and cook about 30 minutes. Serve over rice. DELICIOUS!!!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tneelley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes