These classic cream cheese tassies are loaded with a buttery pecan pie filling laced with orange. Make and freeze them ahead.
Yield: 4 dozen
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Pastry Cups
- Whisk first 5 ingredients just until blended. Stir in melted butter, vanilla, and pecans. Spoon filling evenly into Pastry Cups, filling three-fourths full. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes in pans. Remove from pans, and cool on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This