Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 3 heads butter or Bibb lettuce, torn (about 8 cups)
- 2 ripe Bosc pears, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 12 pitted dates, coarsely chopped
- Honey-Cider Vinaigrette
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake walnuts in a single layer in a shallow pan 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through. Cool 10 minutes.
- 2. Layer lettuce, pears, and next 2 ingredients in a container or on a serving platter. Sprinkle with toasted walnuts. Drizzle with Honey-Cider Vinaigrette just before serving. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note