Orange and Pale Ale Marinade
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Randy Mon
Perfect marinade for beef. Marinate 1 day, covered and chilled.
Yield: Makes enough for 2 lbs. beef
- 1/2 cup medium-bodied beer, such as pale ale
- Zest and juice of 1 large orange
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, peeled and coarsely shredded on a box grater
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whisk all ingredients together. Put beef in a nonreactive baking dish and pour marinade over, turning to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments