Easy, fast and chops are very tender! This has become the go-to pork chop recipe.
Orange-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
More From Cooking Light
Total: 40 Minutes
- Calories: 303
- Fat: 9.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 117mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 316mg
- Calcium: 47mg
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Combine juice, marmalade, and mustard in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until syrupy.
- 3. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Add to pan; cook 5 minutes or until browned. Turn pork; add rosemary and onion to pan. Pour juice mixture over pork; bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until a thermometer registers 140°. Place onion and rosemary on a platter. Return pan to medium-high heat; add lime juice. Cook 4 minutes or until liquid is syrupy. Add pork to platter; drizzle with sauce.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note