- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 large leek, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 4 sea bass or halibut fillets (about 2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup mirin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- calories 361
- fat 13.6 g
- satfat 2.7 g
- protein 44.5 g
- carbohydrate 13.4 g
- cholesterol 93 mg
- iron 3.2 mg
- sodium 527 mg
- caloriesfromfat 34 %
- fiber 2.6 g
- calcium 74 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add leek and red pepper; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Add snow peas and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook over medium heat 1 minute. Remove from heat. Transfer vegetables to an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with fish.
Combine remaining salt, orange rind, and remaining 5 ingredients. Pour orange mixture over fish.
Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.