- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups fresh early green peas*
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: orange rind curls
How to Make It
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add peas, rind, and juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in fresh mint, salt, and pepper. Garnish, if desired.
*3 cups frozen early green peas may be substituted.