Orange Marmalade-Glazed Chicken Thighs
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 379
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 130mg
- Sodium: 498mg
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 lb.)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Set a rack 6 inches from heat source and preheat broiler to high. Season chicken on all sides with salt and pepper.
- 2. Melt butter with oil over medium-high heat in a large ovenproof skillet. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- 3. Combine marmalade, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl. Stir until blended.
- 4. Pour off fat from skillet. Add marmalade mixture and turn chicken several times to coat. Place skillet in oven and broil chicken until glazed and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Turn often, watching so it doesn't scorch.
This recipe was previously published in All You, Back to School Special, July 2013.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note