Orange-Maple Marinated Pork Loin
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 229
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 22.7g
- Carbohydrate: 16.5g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 324mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 1/3 cups fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Combine 2 cups orange mixture and pork in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. (Reserve remaining orange mixture for another use.) Marinate pork in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Remove pork from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook until reduced to 1 cup, stirring occasionally (about 20 minutes).
- Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray, and place rack in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle pork with salt. Bake pork at 350º for 1 hour, basting occasionally with reduced marinade. Carefully pour 1/2 cup water into bottom of pan (do not remove pan from oven). Bake an additional 45 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160º (slightly pink), basting occasionally with marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Remove pork from oven. Cover with foil, and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This