Orange Lemon Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 package(s) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 package(s) lemon cake mix
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 1/3 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1. Preheat oven for 325 degrees for a glass pan; 350 degrees for a metal pan.
- 2. Beat together pudding mix, cake mix, oil, water and eggs for 4 minutes.
- 3. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 40 mins.
- 4. Mix together powdered sugar, orange juice, and butter.
- 5. Once cake is finished baking, immediately pull out and poke holes all over with a fork. Pour powdered sugar mixture over warm cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margie52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange Lemon Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings