Orange-Infused Roasted Green Beans & Red Peppers
- 1 pound(s) green beans, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss green beans, bell pepper and oil in a large bowl. Add orange zest, salt and crushed red pepper to taste; toss to combine. Spread on a large baking sheet. Roast the vegetables, turning once halfway through cooking, until tender and slightly wilted, about 15 minutes.
- Per serving: 78 calories; 4 g fat ( 1 g sat , 3 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 11 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 2 g protein; 5 g fiber; 298 mg sodium; 318 mg potassium.
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (150% daily value), Vitamin A (40% dv), Vitamin K (23% dv).
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
- Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 5 fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note