Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) hazelnut meal
- 3/4 cup(s) splenda, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 225°F. Line 2 large rimmed cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place egg whites in a clean dry bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar, increase speed to high and whip until mixture forms soft peaks. Gradually add splenda and continue beating until whites are stiff and shiny.
- In a separate bowl, the rest of ingredients and blend. Working in thirds, sprinkle mixture over egg whites and gently fold in until thoroughly incorporated. Transfer to a large ziplock bag. Seal bag, pinching out excess air. Snip off a small piece of one bottom corner of bag. Pipe out meringues through hole onto cookie sheets, forming small "kisses," about 2 inches in diameter. Bake for 1 hour, until meringues are firm and dry. Turn oven off and let meringues sit in oven for 15 minutes.
- Let meringues cool on sheets on wire racks, then gently peel kisses off parchment paper. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by organizingfool and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note